This sweet dairy yeast dough can be used with any filling and in any shape: pecan rolls, filled with cheese or poppy seed filling, chocolate and more - use your imagination
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup margerine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 30 gr. fresh yeast
- Flour as needed
- Warm milk in pan or microwave.
- Add margerine and sugar - mix to dissolve.
- Add eggs and vanill. Mix well.
- Dilute yeast in warm water. Add to lukewarm mixture.
- Add flour to form soft dough.
- Cover with some flour.
- Put towel on top and let rise to double size.
- Kneed on floured surface and use for whatever you want to make.
- After shaping, and filling, let rise again.
- Bake medium hot oven till ready.
- Blee Blee