I made this Kugel for the first time for the "presentation of this web site's dinner" at Nachman's and Irit's house for Ema's 74th birthday. I remmber Ema making it for Beit Knesset functions and holidays in America. I must admit that I prefer the sweet kuggle.
|400 grams||Wide noodels|
|2||Onions - fry in oil|
Pareve Chichen soup mix
- Cook noodels in boiling water - but not too soft.
- Put oil in the pyrex that you plan to bake to kugel in, and put the pyrex in the oven till the oil is hot.
- Pour 1/4 of a cup of the hot oil into a cup, and put aside.
- Mix noodels with fried onions, eggs, pepper, and soup mix, and pour into pyrex.
- Drizzel the hot oil on top.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven till golden. About 30 minutes.