Nachman loves Pereg cake. That was always a good thing, as it was an option to make for him when we all had chololate cake. Also Regev loves this cake (evn though he isn't alergic to chocolate!)
Remember NOT to take any blood tests after eating from this cake, unless you want a vaction in jail, as an opium user (or is this just a fable?).
|1-1 1/2 cups||Poppy seeds, freshly ground|
|100 grams||bittersweet chocolate, grated|
|1/2 cup||sweet wine or brandy|
|1 1/2 cups||self rising flour (kemach tofeach)|
|1 1/2 cups||sugar|
- Warm oven to 180 degrees C
- Whip egg whites until stiff
- Beat sugar+margrine until fluffy, add yolks.
- add the rest
- fold in the egg whites
- pour into pan (25x30 cm pyrex or 26 cm round)
- Bake until ready (come on, you know how to test with a toothpick by now!)