Serves all the Shelefs
Even as small kids we helped Ema roll the franks in the blankets. In the first years, Ema put a toothpick in each (before baking), but through the years we lost the toothpick idea (because who needs it if it's not edible)!
|400 grams||pastry dough ("batzek Alim")|
- roll out dough. cut into squares.
- cut each hotdog into 3 or 4 parts.
- place each piece of hotdog on a square of dough diagonally, fold corners of dough, and press till they stick together.
- place on greased pan.
- bake in 350 degrees oven till golden.
- serve with mustard to dip into.