This recepie is a side dish. It goes well when making a roast as the sause from the roast goes well on it.
- 1 package (350 grams) instant couscous
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 1 Large onion - chopped
- 4 Tbs. oil
- 2 Tbs. Parave Chicken soup mix
- Pepper, cumin
- 2 Tbs. Soy sauce
- A little bit of: corn, peas, and / or small cubes of carrots
- Bine nuts " tznoberim" (the more the marrier)
- Put couscous in bowel. Add boiling water, Parave Chicken soup mix, 2 Tbs. oil, and Soy sauce. Cover and put in microwave for 3 minutes. Take out and fluff.
- In frying pan: fry onion in 2 Tbs. oil, add pine nuts and fry a little more.
- Add: pepper, cumin, and bits of: corn, peas, and / or small cubes of carrots. Mix into couscous.