Serves in the passover "Seder"
Tonight''s the Seder night and unfortunately we bumpped into a Charosett crisis!
We picked up the phone and called safta Jean to our rescue !
Well, it's kinda general recipe and you are welcome to fix the portions if you know them :]
|a bunch of||Nice Apples|
|about a cup of something||sweet wine or red wine with sweetner added|
- Peel of the apples and grade them
- In a food prossesor, ground the nuts
- Mix the nuts with the apples, add all the other ingredients
- The matza flour should absorb the liquid from the wine and apples, making it the right texture (be carefull not to go wild with this)
- Don't be stingy on the cinnamon! it's important to have a strong taste of it!