Whenever there are guests, Ema says that Trout is grow in the Dan, in the cold water of the river. There are pink and white fish. St. Peter's fish is Amnon. Now they bring it in from China and call it Telapia. Baked trout is served when we're on a diet, without the stuffing.
|6||garlic cloves, sliced|
|1 cup||white wine|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
- Have your fish monger gut and clean the fish.
- Rub each fish with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the cavity with one each celery, rosemary, parsley and garlic.
- Put in a baking dish, pour on the white wine, add lemon slices and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celcius until fish is flaky. Stick a fork in to check.
- If you want to stuff the fish, cut up some stale bread, add chopped fried onions, mushrooms, celery, salt and pepper, and stuff the fish instead of step 3.