One 1 Kg. Salmon will serve 6 people as a main course, or about 10-12 when put as one of a few main dishes at a "Shelef buffet lunch".
|1||Salmon filet - without bones|
|1 Tbs.||olive oil|
|1/2 cup||white wine|
|Sprig of||Parsley or piece of Celery or branch of rosmary|
- Partially de-frost Salmon
- Pull skin off (helps to grab the end of the skin with a paper towel)
- Place in pyrex. Smear salmon with oil, and then garlic.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on it parsley or celery or rosmarine.
- Back in 350 degrees oven about 20 minutes (overcooking dries it out). White bubbley stuff forms on top. Don't worry about it - that's what is spose to happen.
- Serve with lemmon.